Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Monday, January 22, 2007

I've Learned To Avoid The Following Free Traffic Tactics

This is from personal experience. I'm not trying to criticize anybody using them i just don't think they work. I've used the following programs:
# Auto-Surf Programs
# Guaranteed Hits
# Safe Lists
# Ad Blasters
# Search Engine Blasters
# FFA Sites and Link Farm

I concluded that these are not really great tools. Yes i got lots of traffic using them but i did not get good results. I managed to get some clicks and even a few people sign up for my offers but the sign up ratio is really terrible and here is why.
These programs are free to use and almost anybody can use them. However we all do the same thing and that is only advertise our business and not pay attention to the others. Lets take the example of auto surf programs. This is what i did, i came i saw , i liked the idea , i signed up, posted my links and just let the system rotate them for a period of time and that is what everyone else is doing. So i learned that for me most free traffic sources do not work well in matter of attracting people to your site. It's mostly automated and you receive almost no target traffic. No target traffic to me is a waste of time. What's the point of having traffic if you can't get interested people to view and or click your link?
Of course there are exceptions and many free traffic driving programs that work well like TrafficSwarm for example.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS