Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Focus Is Very Important

Lesson learned. I was always looking for an online opportunity to start making money. I start out with something promising and barely work on it. Days go by i do minimal work and then i get angry, or surprised that I'm not getting any success. So naturally i find something more appealing and sign up to it thinking that this opportunity is better, than the previous and what do i do? I repeat the process? why?
I'm a lazy person i always look for the easier way to accomplish a task. That doesn't lead me anywhere. You can only bee lazy once you worked hard enough that you don't really need to keep working yourself to achieve a certain goal. Lets say that for example my goal is to get traffic to a certain site lets say 500 per day. There certain steps i have to take in order to achieve it. If i don't follow the steps then i won't accomplish my goals. I should only think of being lazy if i have a system that brings me that much traffic for less work.
I jumped from one opportunity to another. I worked hard on some and little on others.
It's weird when it comes to the Internet i tend to think that things are a lot easier than they should be. I don't know where that state of mind comes in but it's very costly. I study hard for my exams and get good results. I work hard when i work out and get good results. If i don't study then my grades go down and if i don't work out i loose muscle mass and get fat.
Focusing is very important in life and it should also be in Internet marketing. Every day i have tasks that i follow to get my business moving. I'm doing a lot better now that i keep tabs on my activities.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS