Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My recent post on the warrior's forum

I'm trying to get a very responsive list. i currently have a list of about 1000 and growing. The list is not as responsive as i would like it's mostly my fault because i was a terrible marketer [:(]
I never kept up with my list... i didn't do my job as an Internet marketer I can come with many excuses but those won't help.
My goal is to get a good list, fast. Why fast well because i'm a college student and i want to use my skills as an internet marketer to uh pay my tuition. I have all summer to do that. we're in early may and school will resume in early september i should be able to do it with dedication and hopefully your help.
I have 2 autoresponders, one provides me with monthly leads.
I have access to a coregistration lead source (i'm getting double optin leads from there0
I finally learned how to build my own capture page thanks to an html editor..
i know how to capture leads but google is a tad bit expensive when you're targeting biz op seekers.
I setup a schedule where i contact my list at least twice a week.
I've planned to get more advertising money through adsense but seems there's more work to it than i thought.
I was listening to Michael's Gaspie podcast. This guy said that at first he realized that his 500 tail list earned him $500/month. So that's $1 per list member. I'm not there yet but would love to do so soon.

So my fellow warriors my ears are open whisper some ideas and hints my way. I've got goals to meet and a lifestyle to achieve.
My ultimate goal is to have fun while making money. I'm 23 and i don't want to be tied down to a chair doing a 9 to five job.

Hmm.. i'll copy and paste this to my blog this will be good content for myself and my growing list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx/][img]http://i048.radikal.ru/0910/57/9a759e833d4a.jpg[/img][/url]

10607 movies of scant DVD status

We have thousands of the hottest movies you've been waiting to protect! And they're stylish nearby in Hi-Def!
These movies are playable on most viewing devices including iPod, PDA (HandHelds), PC, DVD & DivX players.
There are definitely no limits. Download as much as you require with incredibly gamy speeds. No additional software is required!
Unreservedly click on a link, download a movie and guard it on your favorite player.

[size=4][url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx/]Sign Up[/url] today and forget about buying or renting DVDs offline. [/size]


[url=http://movies.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/0910/37/6c734f3ca5fb.jpg[/img][/url]





























[url=http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx][b]TOP 40 BEST Movies:[/b][/url]
LD 50 Lethal Dose
Singin' in the Rain
Single White Female
Hallowed Ground
Flesh and Blood Show, The
Return to Paradise
Plague Town
Cyborg
Lethal Weapon 3
Great Escape, The
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Far and Away
Mark of Cain, The
King of the Hill
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Little Black Book
Faeries
Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Obsessed
Dante's Peak
Life of Brian
Cry Danger
Real Genius
BloodRayne II: Deliverance
Garfield Gets Real
Baker, The
Hellraiser: Inferno
Life of David Gale, The
Faith of My Fathers
Executive Decision
Ridicule
Alien Raiders
Insider, The
His Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday the 13th
Meet the Parents
Breathing Room
For Love or Money
Room 6
Shawshank Redemption, The
El Cid

http://pittsburghmom.com/members/Pokimon2010/default.aspx

Anonymous said...

Would like to tell to steam of words.

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this great read!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you submit
Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I was researching for on bing. I?d lots relatively hear opinions from an individual, barely than an organization internet web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!
My partner and I actually loved reading this weblog submit, I used to be simply itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I'm all the time trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.
Extremely rated post. I learn something totally new on totally different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content material from other writers and be taught a bit of one thing from their website. I’d like to use certain of this content material on my blog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a link right here we are at your internet-site. Appreciate your sharing.
Hey – good weblog, just looking around some blogs, appears a reasonably good platform You Are using. I’m currently utilizing Drupal for just a few of my sites but seeking to change one among them over to a platform very much the identical to yours as a trial run. Something specifically you'd recommend about it?

DIG IT NEWS