Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Thursday, May 24, 2007

If I Was A Newbie This Is How I would Make Cash

This is a post that i took from the warrior forum.
This is very good information. I usually read tips that some people give and don't pay much attention to them. however this was a good one. I like it i read every word of it and took notes of course. The post is below enjoy :-)


I have made many mistakes and I hope that this will help give some of you a heads up so as to not make the same mistake as myself.I mainly use the bum marketing method and I will lay out step by step my methods that have worked for me.
Please ignore grammer mistakes. I aint that good at typing fast lol.

If I was just starting out in this business here is what I would do.I will explain why after.

1. I would register with this forum. If you are not already a member do so now. I would then start posting and getting to know alot of the regulars and learning as you go along.

2.I would go to http://www.blogger.com and open an account.A blog in my opinion can be just as good as your own website. But to get you started it will be sufficient. Some people also reccommend wordpress but I find blogger just fine.

3.I would then go to http://www.ezinearticles.com and sign up for your free account. To those of you who are totally new to this business, ezinearticles is a website that allows you to post articles that will drive traffic to your blogs.

4. Next I would go to http://www.aweber.com and open an autoresponder. This is probably the only product that will cost you money for now.

5. I would then download for free http://www.bummarketingmethod.com

6. I would then register with http://www.clickbank.com. There are many other affiliate programmes available and I use a few but to get started I reccommed this one as paycheck are very regular.

7. You will also need some sort of keyword generator but this is sufficient http://www.seo2020.com/seo-tools/keyword-research/keyword-research-tool/.

Ok..Now that I have told you the products that I use I will try and tell you what I do with them and hopefully you will start seeing some cash comming in.

What I do next is try and pick a niche. When picking a niche try to make it something that you are interested in. For example lets say you have an interest in car window tinting. Or you know how to do it. What you have to do is firslty look for a product that you could sell to people who are interested in tinting car windows. This could be an instructional manual on clickbank or even some material available from a window tinting affiliate. Just choose something that your audience would actually buy.

Once you have your product you should now go to your blog that you have setup. On your blog try to write a few posts related to say for example tinting an mg zr window.Tinting a saxo window, tinting a bmw window. Or even include posts in your blog telling you how to fit brakes etc. Anything that you feel would interest somebody of this background. Now within the posts in your blog you need to include the product that you want to sell to them. This is vital.Now include an opt in on your blog that will allow people to sign up for more info. Find some relevant info that you can send them and set it up in your aweber autoresponder.

What I then do next is use my keyword tool to find keywords that people would use to search for the information related to my blog. Ask yourself the question " if I want to tint my car what phrases would I use to find the information"...

Ok now that you have came up with relevant keyword phrases you need to select the ones that have the most searches and the least competition. This is thie tricky part and you need to find a balance.

Now I then write articles. I include the keywords in the title, at the end and also 1.5times every 100 words.

I post my articles to ezinearticles and a few other directories but not that many. And then i wait until the articles are listed. And i keep writing more using as many good keyword phrases as I can think of.

The next thing I would do is try to create a short ebook report on car window tinting and give it to your subscribers or everybody that visits your website for free. In this ebook include your links to your product that you are trying to sell them and also to your blog.

Over time you products and links willbe all over the internet. I would allow about 30days from beginning before you will start to get excited with any income.

Then when you have done that go to blogger and setup a brand new blog in another niche. And after that do the same again.

Another key tip is to join forums related to your niche and post regularly building up trust so that people will follow your links to your products and you will soon find that you are being recommended all over the place.

Once you have build up your blogs you will have learned alot of the keys to this business and you can then progress onto other methods including adwords and creating more products etc.

You could even sell the sites you have build up for alot of cash.

Anyway I hope this has helped some of you out there. These are the exact methods and tools that I am using at the moment and of course I use alot of other extra tips but these are the main areas I focus on.

This is how I started out to make money in this business. I know many of you will do it differently and I am keen to hear all of your views.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS