Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Monday, April 30, 2007

Building a business mindset…Knowing who to associate with

Before you succeed with yourself or other people it is very important to conquer your mindset and to figure out how to control your emotions when it comes to business, or how to control what you are experiencing and what you’re thinking. If you don’t have it in yourself and haven’t figured out in your own mind that you are entitled to be successful it becomes really difficult for you to have success particularly in a home business but also in anything else. So when we think about getting your mindset in getting successful there are many different ways and many different things out there that we all have been exposed to. A lot of people suggest you go to different seminars to listen to motivational speakers and tapes and also to read. I agree with that because education primarily is going to do you good. It doesn’t hurt to learn more and have experiences.

Getting around successful people.
When I first started out in my first venture in home based business, I used to struggle, spend money on different things losing money, spending it left and right. It always seemed that I was spending a lot more than I was having profit but that made me come to the conclusion that I need to find people that can teach me more than I know. People that know more than I do and have experienced success. These people are the ones that you need to get around take a little of what they know and what they learned. You don’t have to listen to every single word and do every single thing they say. You don’t have to rely on everything they say, but it is important to understand where they’re coming from. You don’t have to agree with everything but the knowledge you get is going to start to register with you. Take some of the ideas in your own way or maybe you just want to duplicate it and do it yourself.

You always hear from people you know and love that “This is a scam; it’s never going to work… or get a real job”. These are people that care about you saying you can’t make money doing that. Why do you think they say such things?
 They never made any money
 They were scammed before
 OR THEY”RE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU
See they think it’s not possible because they’ve never seen it with there own eyes. Those people saying that to you probably have a job; they probably have debts, mortgages on their houses. Yes they may be happy… but are they financially successful?
However if they were informed they would instead ask you what marketing strategy you would be using to promote your business. They’ll ask more questions in terms to try to get you to think instead of trying to beat you down.

I’ve got the mindset of an entrepreneur like you guys do. The reasons I looked for another way to earn money is because I didn’t find the typical nine to five job to be right for me. I wanted leverage, residual income, I wanted to own something, to have unlimited potential and all of those things don’t work in a job but they don’t understand that, because they’ve never been around that.

Save your conversations about your business with people who relate to that. Do not talk to your friends about it unless they ask. People you want to talk are people in your organization, people you’ve enrolled people in forums. They want to talk about your business or business ideas. However you should be careful for those who are negative or those trying to recruit you in their business instead.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS