Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Transfering All My Interest To $9 System

PIF4P is great but there was something that was lacking a little bit. Something that bothered me and that is that i tried on several occasions to find a good way to have an incoming income that i can leverage and use for ny advertising needs. So i decided to promote GDI and i did. GDI is great in fact i still promote it in a way. However instead of you know using ppc campaigns to promote gdi i decided to promote it virally. Viral marketing is Internet marketers way of saying word of mouth. Word of mouth marketing is having people talking about you and your services and signing up for them without you actually doing anything about it. what are the benefits of GDI?

Well actually my goal with GDI was to enroll at least 5 people a week for the weekly bonus of $500. I've reached that goal several times but wasn't really satisfied with the results. PIF4P is a marketing system that shows you how to get good qualified leads to wich you can promote your primary business to. The problem is PIF4P is Free to join. Therefore a lot of my downline came in as a free member. Which is good for them because they learn more about internet marketing, but i don't make any money until they decide to join one of the affiliate programs or my or my primary. This if is a funded sponsoring franchise on a major proportion. To make it easier for me and my downline, i want to be assured that whoever wants to learn about my business has to pay me first. Let's say a business opportunity seeker stumbles to my site. I offer them a very low cost opportunity and show them the benefits of this particular opportunity. Now the benefits need to be compelling and the price mouth watering. That said the opportunity that i offer is less then $10. That's right less then dollars. People would have to be crazy to deny this opportunity. So they pay the fee to have access to the member area and they learn about what is required and the necessary steps that need to be taken in order to be successful online over a certain period of time.

Remember this opportunity is not my primary business but a teaser. You see they join the low cost opportunity and in the process of signing up they are then exposed to my primary. Depending on their level of seriousness, a good percentage will join your primary business. This is a good strategy to use for promoting a primary business. The low income business opportunity that I now chose to promote is themagicSystem.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS