Join My Cashflow Newsletter

Cashflow Newsletter
Email Address:
First Name:

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hello, this is day one of my blogging

I've joined a site called PayItForward4Profit. Basically the ultimate goal of this site is to help me increase the revenue of my primary business. The funny thing is a joined with many affiliate programs but I'm not sure what to use as my primary business. Well I guess I will choose between
HyperVre and AffiliateCashSecrets. I believe I will go AffiliateCashSecrets with because it seems to follow the same concept and I can always promote my other affiliate programs from what I learn with PayItForward4Profit. So This is day one of this crazy ride (9/27/2006). Now I shall follow the instructions carefully and see how far I get with this.
My current status...
I'm college student. I study at the University of Maryland as a computer science major student. Now in order to help me pay for college expenses I work (unfortunately) full time as a pizza maker. Emphasis on maker I'm not just any regular pizza boy, I actually make them from scratch you know with the dough and everything. It's a little messy but fun lol. The work environment is mostly fun until I start thinking about how I shouldn't have to be doing this. I should be mostly concentrating on school and not have to work as much as I do just to get by with tuition alone..

Now I believe my misfortune is about to change thanks to PayItForward4Profit. This concludes my first blog.

No comments:

DIG IT NEWS